| - draws awesome creepy and grotesque creatures. Takes commissions!|
- does great fanarts as well as photography. Go check her out!
Note me if I forgot to mention or you want to be on this list
|I am not a professional artist, but I know how to make bead sprites, crochet, draw simple things and design things, so yeah ...|
Please read my journal about requests!!!
Free requests of icons![CLOSED]As I am learning how to make icons I'd love to practice on something!
Commissions are slow for now, because I have real work as well !
So write me a note, if you're interested!
| 1. Art trade with CommonlyRaging [to improve skills]|
2. Free adoptables [Thank you anonymous for the premium!] --> fav.me/d8tyzrr
3. Contest [?]
4. Draw contest entries for fav.me/d8rrzr5
5. Do some requests... (depends on how much time I have after I do adoptables)
6. Draw console themed adopts! ( goldentiqers has the first choice)
7. Draw more for contests from journal entry
This was made for the 100 theme challenge -->
adoptable challenge #2Hello everybody!
this group is planning on doing another adoptable challange!
In this journal I'll tell you about the rules and the themes.
For those who already entered the last one, this one is going to be a little different!
1. Adoptable Challange?
- what is an adoptable challange?
you get a theme for a speciffic amout of time and you create 1 or more adoptables for the theme in the time!
- Why should I enter?
we don't tell you, that you have to enter, it is free to do so. But drawing "with a group" to a theme is, as I can tell you from my own experience, really cool, not that you maybe get more encouraged to draw something, you also share support with outher people who entered. This will let you grow as an artist. (and might give you some extra money!)
- when do we start?
We'll be starting at 1rst June this year
- how do i enter?
just draw! you don't have to say you enter, or even if you do and don't draw anything it doesn't matter, you enter automatic